Zesty Asian Cucumber Salad. My recipe is garlicky, spicy, savory, with just a touch of sweetness and tartness. The cucumber is crunchy so every bite is bursting with flavors. Chill the cucumber in the refrigerator for the best results.
One of the simplest Salad Recipes, this spicy Asian cucumber salad with green onions is tossed in a soy sauce and sesame oil dressing. Low carb, keto, gluten free, and vegan. Recipe Overview This is one of my favorite Asian salads — light, refreshing, and simple. You can have Zesty Asian Cucumber Salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zesty Asian Cucumber Salad
- It’s 1 of lg cucumber thinly sliced (approx 4 cups).
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper (seeded and thinly sliced).
- It’s 1/4 of small red onion thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 tbs of honey.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seeds (optional).
- Prepare of Salt to taste (approx 1 tsp).
Chopped cucumbers and sliced scallions are combined with a. Once you taste one of these thin spicy marinated cucumber slices, you'll automatically reach for more! When the spicy red pepper flakes and the crunchy sesame seeds hit your mouth, you'll rejoice in unique flavor of this Asian cucumber salad! The authentic Asian dressing of sesame oil.
Zesty Asian Cucumber Salad step by step
- Slice veggies as instructed above and place in large mixing bowl. Add other ingredients and toss..
- Place in air tight container and refrigerate for about an hour before serving. ENJOY!!.
Chilled, flavorful and incredibly fresh, this spicy Asian cucumber salad, made with cilantro, sesame oil and soy sauce, is the perfect summer side dish. When I'm feeling too lazy to cook vegetables, especially in the summer, I often slice a cucumber, sprinkle it with salt, and serve it as a very lazy side dish. This recipe for Asian cucumber salad is sliced cucumbers and colorful veggies tossed in a zesty sesame dressing. The perfect quick and easy side dish! Marinated cucumber salad is a cool and refreshing complement to almost any meal.