Boiled Peanuts with Season Meat.
You can cook Boiled Peanuts with Season Meat using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Boiled Peanuts with Season Meat
- You need 2 lbs of Raw Peanuts in Shell.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Adobo.
- Prepare 1 packet of Sazon.
- Prepare 1 of Smoked Pork Knuckle.
- It’s 2 lbs of Raw Peanuts in Shell.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sazonidor.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of Recaito.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Sofrito.
Boiled Peanuts with Season Meat instructions
- Rinse peanuts to remove any debris.
- Put peanuts in 6 quart slow cooker.
- Add salt, garlic powder, adobo, sazon, sazonidor, recaito, sofrito and enough water to combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Rinse one large smoked pig knuckle and nestle into peanuts in slow cooker.
- Fill slow cooker to top with water. Peanuts will float a bit but receed during cooking..
- Cover and cook on high setting 16 to 24 hours in slow cooker..
- Keep warm in water in slow cooker to enjoy the put the day.
- Store remainder in containers covered in refrigerator up to two weeks and in freezer up to two months. Ensure you drain before storing..
- Can be reheated in microwave covered or add to pot and add water to reheat.