Thai Style Fish Fillets.
You can have Thai Style Fish Fillets using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Style Fish Fillets
- You need 2 of fish fillets (I used swai), defrosted and pat dry with a paper towel.
- You need 1 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes, or to taste (optional).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of thinly sliced basil, optional.
Thai Style Fish Fillets instructions
- Mix all the seasoning ingredients together, except basil, and set aside..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Place the fish fillets inside the fryer basket. Brush the sauce on to the fish and air fry at 400F (200C) for about 8-10 minutes until fish is cooked through and the surface becomes slightly caramelized. For a thicker and more dense type of fish, pull the basket out and brush on more sauce every 2-3 minutes until the fish is cooled through..
- Sprinkle some basil to garnish..