Chicken Fried Rice (Asian). Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the oil then stir in eggs and fry until just cooked. Once cooked, remove eggs from the wok and set aside.
In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Fried rice is a perfect dish for using up various leftovers. You can make chicken fried rice of shrimp fried rice out of your leftovers, but the following guideline applies to all types of fried rice. You can have Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fried Rice (Asian)
- It’s of Base.
- Prepare of Jasmine Rice – Cooked & Refrigerated.
- Prepare of Chicken Breasts.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Flavor.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare of Green Onion.
- It’s of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Sesame Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Add Ins.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- You need of Broccoli.
Cut the ingredients into small pieces. All the vegetables, meat and seafood should be in small. Set out additional soy sauce on the table, if desired. Heat a wok over high heat; add oil and swirl to coat.
Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) step by step
- Prep: Pound, Trim and Dice Chicken Breasts, then coat in Olive Oil.
- Prep: Thinly slice green onion and carrots.
- Cook: Heat Large Frying Pan or Wok to Medium-High & add in Diced Chicken. Add salt. Cook till slightly browned. Remove cooked chicken from pan..
- Cook: Add a 1/2 of Vegetable Oil to the pan, after it's hot crack the eggs and scramble. Salt to taste. Just as the egg reaches full cooked doneness, add the green onions and carrots..
- Cook: Add just enough oil to Fry the green onions and the carrots. Then add in the cold rice and a dash of salt..
- Cook: Control the Heat to fry the rice. Toss the rice to avoid burning. Continue this until the rice is noticably crispier..
- Cook: Turn off the heat and in the soy sauce to taste, more can be added after serving. Toss the rice in the soy sauce to coat..
- Cook: As the rice reduces in temperature, toss in sesame oil and then serve Immediately..
Cooking time will vary based on thickness of chicken breasts and sizes of pieces. Remove chicken with a slotted spoon (allow oils and cooking juices from chicken to remain in skillet) and place chicken on a plate; set aside. Chicken fried rice is one of the menus that you can serve to anyone, any time! My chicken fried rice recipe is healthier because I'm using brown jasmine rice- which tastes amazing and so fluffy!! Sprinkle with soy sauce and mix evenly.