Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes. Chop up the onion and ginger. Cooking cabbage soup in your Instant Pot helps to maintain a bit of texture in the ingredients, though not too much crunch. Veggie-packed, yet still bright If you want to get creative, you can easily add lots of other vegetables to this Instant Pot soup—either based on your taste preference, or what you.
Assuming your electric pressure cooker has a saute option, or if using the Instant Pot, press the saute button and let the pressure cooker get very hot. Veggie loaded vibrant and bold flavors, simmered in a savory broth. The Instant Pot handles all the work of blending and breaking down the veggies and cabbage. You can have Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes
- Prepare 1 bundle of vermicelli.
- Prepare 8 of chicken meatball.
- Prepare 10 of large napa cabbage leaves.
- You need 1 handful of dried wood ear mushroom.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 8 oz of fried firm tofu.
- Prepare 16 oz of homemade chicken and seafood stock.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of lacto-fermented veggie.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of fish sacue.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of toasted sesame oil.
If you have a Ninja Foodi you could even make it in that. From cabbage rolls, cabbage soup, corned beef and cabbage, coleslaw, kimchi to sauerkraut, cabbage is a tasty & healthy addition to our meals! You'll definitely want to eat these yummy Instant Pot Cabbage on a regular basis to reap these awesome health benefits. This Instant Pot adaption of the kimchi stew is flavorful and rich, and the texture of the kimchi turns Once the liquid is added, use the Soup mode for pressure cooking.
Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes step by step
- Soak dried wood ear mushroom one day ahead. Soak rice vermicelli in warm water until soften for about 5 min..
- While waiting for vermicelli to be ready, sautee carrots, wood ear mushroom, fermented veggies and napa cabbages in olive oil. Set Instant pot Max on Sautee function for 10 minutes. Keep stir fry until all veggies are withered..
- Pour in 16 oz homemade stock and 32 oz water. Add fried tofu, vermicelli, pre-cooked chickenballs. Cancel santee function, and switch to pressure cook, select low pressure and time for 1 min and choose quick release..
- Once pressure is release, remove the lid and adjust the seasoning with fish sauce. Drizzling some toasted sesame oil when serving..
The actual cooking time is After the quick release of the pressure, add some tofu slices and scallions (and onion slices if you like) and. InstNt Pot Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana (Sausage Potato Soup) Instant Pot French Onion Soup Instant Pot Wild Rice I have many other Instant Pot soups you can try. Just use the search function and type in soup. Some of the results are for the slow cooker or stove. You can make this soup completely vegetarian, don't use any chicken.