Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake. Time to change that – with the most decadent low carb keto pumpkin cheesecake recipe ever. Seriously, you won't even be able to tell that this is a low carb pumpkin cheesecake. It tastes like the real thing.
Add melted butter and mix until well combined. A note about pumpkin…be careful because you CAN overdo it on Keto. I've seen a lot of recipes for low carb pumpkin cheesecake, but I think one thing that sets this one apart is the yummy crust. You can cook Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of collagen or whey protein powder.
- It’s 3 table spoon of powdered erythritol sweetner.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Pumpkin cheesecake filling.
- Prepare 3 of block(24oz) cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of pumpkin purée (I steamed fresh pumpkin).
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of powdered erythritol sweetener.
- Prepare 3 of eggs at room temp.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pumpkin spice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Let me know what you think! KETO PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE made extra easy and adorable in a muffin tin! So, you may be wondering, is cheesecake keto? Regular cheesecake is pretty high in carbs due to it's sugar content and traditional graham cracker crust.
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Beat 24 oz cream cheese and 1 1/4 cup powdered sweetener until fluffy, beat in the 1 cup pumpkin purée, pumpkin spice, cinnamon and vanilla. Beat in the egg one at a time..
- Line the bottom of 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper. Stir 1 1/2 cup almond flour with 1/2 cup protein powder and 3 tbsp sweetener together, add 1/3 cup melted butter and 1 tsp vanilla extract. Press the dough into bottom of baking pan. Even it out. Then prick with fork.bake 10-12 min. Until golden brown. Let it cool 10 mints..
- Pour the filling into pan over the crust. Smooth the top with spatula. Bake 42 mints or so, until it almost set but center is jiggly..
- Remove it from the oven. Run the edges of the cake with a knife cook the pan then remove the springform edge. Cool the cake the keep in the fridge 3-4 hours before you serve..
But, this pumpkin cheesecake is made with cream cheese, an alternative sweetener, and an almond flour crust — so it's naturally gluten-free and low in carbs. This week, I baked a pumpkin keto cheesecake. The pumpkin flavor and spices are perfect for welcoming fall. And, I'm already planning to add this treat to our Thanksgiving menu. My family is sure to enjoy this sugar free dessert if I bring it to our holiday meal.