Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot). Try to fill the whole Instant Pot bottom with a single layer of spare ribs. This week I made Chinese spare ribs an Instant Pot and absolutely loved it. The ribs were flavorful, fall off the bone tender but still juicy.
Easy Instant Pot Pork Spare Ribs Recipe – Learn how to make the best ever, fall-off the bone tender, and succulent pork spare ribs in the Instant Pot. Serve it with rice, veggies, corn, or mashed potatoes and enjoy a sumptious, comforting meal. Home / Recipes / Main Courses / Pork / Instant Pot Chinese Spareribs with Black Bean Sauce + Video. You can have Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot)
- Prepare 1 lb of pork spare ribs, chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of black bean sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of shaoxing rice wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced ginger.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare to taste of White pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of jasmine rice.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of cold water.
Instant Pot Chinese Spareribs with Black Bean Sauce + Video. Take the instant Pot liner out of the Instant Pot housing and add the mixture into your Instant Pot Liner. Cut meat between bones into individual ribs; season with kosher salt and pepper. Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker Keto Chinese Braised spareribs are meaty little ribs with a great, rich, deep flavor.
Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot) step by step
- Combine all ingredients up to white pepper to create marinade for spare ribs. Mix thoroughly with spare ribs and leave in fridge at least 30 minutes.
- Add oil to spare ribs and layer on bottom of instant pot. Add rice and water on top. Make sure rice is completely covered by liquid.
- Cook on high pressure for 13 minutes, then natural release.
These are ribs braised in a deep, dark flavorful black bean sauce that coats the ribs with umami goodness. Super easy dump and cook recipes for your Instant Pot or pressure cooker. Combine all ingredients up to white pepper to create marinade for spare ribs. Instant Pot Spare Ribs- Juicy, fall off the bone Spare Ribs with a gorgeous Sweet and Spicy Chinese Sticky Sauce. The Ribs are first pressure cooked with the sauce and then broiled for a couple of minutes to get a beautiful caramelisation.