Banapple Gluten/Dairy Free Pancakes.
You can cook Banapple Gluten/Dairy Free Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banapple Gluten/Dairy Free Pancakes
- It’s 100 grams of Sprouted brown rice flour.
- You need 1 medium of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Ripe banana.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 of Peeled Apple.
- You need 1 of Maple syrup (for topping).
Banapple Gluten/Dairy Free Pancakes instructions
- Add the four, egg, water, oil and mashed ripe banana into a medium mixing bowl. Whisk to combine..
- Chop the Apple finely and then stir into the mixture..
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil into a pan and then take a spoon and pour the batter into the pan, depending on the size of the pancakes you want to make..
- Flip the pancakes once golden brown underneith..
- Cook for another 40 seconds or so until the other side is golden brown too..
- Serve immediately with chopped banana and a splash of maple syrup. Enjoy!.