Mediterranean Quinoa Salad. Mediterranean Quinoa Salad is protein packed with fresh and tasty Mediterranean flavors. Made with cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, red onion, extra virgin olive oil, fresh lemon and Feta cheese. See how to make a quinoa salad loaded with fresh Mediterranean flavors.
Packed with protein, fiber and flavor it makes easy healthy dinner , meal prep for the week. An easy, make-ahead recipe for quinoa salad filled with fresh vegetables, herbs, and cheese. Mediterranean Quinoa Salad. by Sheela Prakash. You can have Mediterranean Quinoa Salad using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- You need 2 Cups of Quinoa.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Low Sodium Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Dry Lentils.
- You need 1 Can of Low Sodium Chicken Broth.
- It’s 1 Can of Cannelli Beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 Can of Sliced Black Olives.
- You need 1 Pkg of Grape Tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1 of Large Onion diced.
- Prepare 2 of Bell Peppers diced.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 Tsp of Basil.
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 Tsp of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar.
- You need 1 of Juice from Lemon.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 1 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Mediterranean Three Bean Quinoa Salad – this protein-packed Mediterranean salad is full of Perfect Mediterranean Salad. I hibernate during the cold winter months. I leave my house to go to. This Mediterranean Quinoa Salad is it's so simple to put together and is definitely a crowd-pleaser.
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad instructions
- Bring quinoa and chicken broth to a boil, then cover and simmer on low for 20 minutes. Set aside to cool..
- Bring lentils and chicken broth to a boil, partially cover with lid and reduce heat. Cook for 30 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool..
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, lentils, cannelli beans, grape tomatoes, olives, onions, and peppers..
- For Vinaigrette: In blender add garlic powder, basil, salt, pepper, oregano, sugar red wine vinegar, water, and dijon mustard. On low speed slowly add olive oil until mixed..
- Pour vinaigrette over quinoa mix and mix well..
This quinoa is my new go-to for potlucks, BBQ's, brunches and dinner parties. This Mediterranean quinoa salad is nourishing and full of flavor and fresh vegetables. This salad has become a staple in my kitchen and one I find myself coming back to again and again. All the flavors of Mediterranean cuisine in one bowl! Healthy and so easy to make, this Mediterranean Quinoa Salad makes a perfect lunch or dinner.