Instant pot Goulash. Turn the Instant Pot onto saute. When hot, add ground beef garlic, salt, pepper, and onion. When meat is browned drain fat then add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, soy sauce, water, noodles, and bay leaves.
This Easy Instant Pot Goulash is a one pot meal. Ground beef, spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes, onion, garlic and macaroni noodles. Use your Instant Pot® to make this fuss-free goulash including noodles, ground beef, canned tomatoes, soy sauce, and mushrooms. You can have Instant pot Goulash using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant pot Goulash
- It’s 1 box of elbow noodles.
- It’s 1 can of tomato juice.
- It’s of Onion (optional).
- Prepare 1 lbs of hamburger meat or turkey.
- Prepare of Hot sauce optional.
- You need of Any spices you have on hand.
- You need of Spices.
- It’s of If I don’t have onions I use onion powder.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Basil.
- It’s of Salt pepper.
- It’s of For more heat add a can of diced tomatoes and green chilies.
Instant Pot Goulash – because the only thing better than an easy one-pot meal is a really easy one-pot meal. Printable recipe directions and ingredients at bottom of post. DIRECTIONS: Turn the Instant Pot onto saute. When hot, add ground beef garlic, seasoning salt, pepper and onion.
Instant pot Goulash instructions
- Brown hamburger in instant pot, then drain grease, and Sauté onions with hamburger And seasoning..
- Then when you have the onions how you like them add the tomato juice and noodles mix up some. Make sure all noodles are covered in the liquid..
- Cook on low pressure time for cooking 0. Quick release. Hopefully the noodles won’t burn on the bottom..
- Top with cheese (I like to leave it set to soak up the juice more 10-15 mins on keep warm, till the noodles are bigger and there’s no liquid, this one turns out perfect).
- I added some sweet peppers because I needed to use them up before they went bad, I normally wouldn’t have peppers in this..
Set the Instant Pot to sauté. Break up the meat with a wooden spoon and brown until no pink remains. Instant Pot Goulash is a pressure cooked American style beef goulash. Made in an instant with Italian spices, elbow macaroni noodles, a tomato sauce and ground beef. This classic comfort food is a quick, delicious, and inexpensive home cooked meal!