Easy Beef and Broccoli instant Pot. When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure. Healthy Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli—A Recipe for Tonight. Of my beef and broccoli recipe collection, I would describe this Instant Pot beef and broccoli as my help I need dinner now ensemble.
One taste of this homemade Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry, you'll forget about going back to P. Chang's any time soon! 😉 Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli is a flavorful Chinese meal made in minutes by pressure cooking. For this recipe slices of beef chuck are marinated in a sesame, soy, ginger, and garlic mixture. You can have Easy Beef and Broccoli instant Pot using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Beef and Broccoli instant Pot
- You need 2 lbs of round steak cut into strips.
- Prepare 2 of large jars of Heinz Savory Beef Gravy.
- Prepare 1 package of frozen broccoli florets steamed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of beef broth.
The beef is cooked until tender in a soy and oyster sauce base. Broccoli florets are steamed in the Instant Pot until crisp-tender. Easy Pressure Cooker Beef and Broccoli Recipe. I just made and Easy Pressure Cooker Beef and Broccoli Recipe that I need to share with you!
Easy Beef and Broccoli instant Pot instructions
- Sauté beef in olive oil in the instant pot until browned..
- Add beef broth. Set instant pot to pressure cook for 12 minutes. Natural release for 8 minuets then quick release..
- Drain liquid. Add beef gravy and broccoli. Mix and heat through..
- Serve over rice.
I love beef and broccoli but when I order take out it just seems way to salty. I feel as though I am trying to hydrate for days and days after. Best Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli. Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli is a staple in my house, and is a take on one of my most popular recipe, but modified to perfection. You know that I love a good easy meal, that I can make during the week with minimum effort.