Instant Pot Chicken White Chili. This White Chicken Chili is done in less than an hour start to finish in the Instant Pot with melt-in your mouth tender chicken. Open Instant Pot and remove chicken from inner pot to cutting board. Shred chicken and then stir back into chicken chili.
Add stock, tomatoes, corn, seasonings, and drained canned beans to the Instant Pot. Today, I've got Instant Pot White Chicken Chili recipe to share with you. I know some people don't get the appeal of the Instant Pot, but it has truly become my favorite appliance in the kitchen. You can cook Instant Pot Chicken White Chili using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Chicken White Chili
- It’s 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed.
- It’s 1 pound of dry pinto beans.
- Prepare 6 cups of sodium free chicken stock.
- It’s of Medium onion, chopped.
- It’s of Bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 Tbs of dark chili power.
- You need 2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 4 of bay leaves.
This Instant Pot White Chicken Chili is hearty, creamy, and made in a fraction of the time that the traditional recipe takes. Directions for dried and canned beans! If you love this White Chicken Chili, you may also love Instant Pot Classic Chili , Slow Cooker White Chili , or Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili. Instant Pot Creamy White Chicken Chili-an indulgent white chili recipe with green chiles, onion, chicken breasts, and white beans (dried or canned).
Instant Pot Chicken White Chili step by step
- Place all ingredients in Instant Pot.
- Select Bean/chili setting. Should be high pressure.
- Set timer for 75 minutes.
- Make sure steam valve is closed.
- After cooking, release steam.
- Remove bay leaves, test seasoning.
- With potato masher, mash about 1/2 the beans (this will also shred the chicken).
- Serve with corn bread or tortilla chips, salsa, queso fresco, avacado and lime wedges.
Win your next chili cook-off with this recipe. Get the SLOW COOKER version of this recipe. Instant Pot Creamy White Chicken Chili. This Instant Pot chicken chili is one of the easiest meals to make and is the perfect warming meal for a cold night. You can also make it in the slow cooker!