You can cook Olive Tapenade using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Olive Tapenade
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of ripe black olive.
- You need 1/2 cup of green olive stuffed with pimento peppers.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoons of Dijon Mustard.
- You need 2-3 of filet of anchovies.
- You need 1 tablespoon of very good extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
Olive Tapenade step by step
- Chop your olives add to the bowl..
- Mix all the ingredients chopping up the anchovies.
- Some put in a blender or food processor or serve it rustic like I did.
- This can be used like a relish on a sandwich, on top of humus, as a sauce.