You can cook Halloween Breakfast using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Halloween Breakfast
- Prepare 2 of medium potatoes, shredded.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 of small eggs.
- It’s to taste of Tomato ketchup.
Halloween Breakfast step by step
- Put shredded potatoes into a bowl filled with water. Stir until water is cloudy, drain, and cover potatoes again with fresh cold water. Stir again to dissolve excess starch. Drain potatoes well, pat dry with paper towels, and squeeze out any excess moisture..
- Heat oil in a 9 inch non-stick skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle shredded potatoes into the hot oil and season with salt and garlic powder..
- Cook potatoes until a brown crust forms on the bottom, about 3-5 minutes. Continue to cook and stir until potatoes are almost browned all over, about 3 more minutes..
- Spread the potatoes to cover the bottom of skillet. Make two holes (triangle or round shape)..
- Put 1/4 tsp oil in each hole. Lower the heat..
- Break one egg, put in one hole and fill the second hole with the second egg..
- Cover the skillet until the white eggs cooked or until the level doneness you like..
- Put ketchup in a small ziplock. Cut the corner. Squeezed the ketchup to draw the mouth shape..
- Transfer to a plate carefully. Serve..