Beef macaroni soup. Classic Beef & Tomato Macaroni Soup, so delicious, it's gone before I can try it myself! There's a reason that this tasty soup is a family favourite! You'll love my quick version of classic beef macaroni soup.
When I make this beef and macaroni soup I prefer to cook the macaroni in a separate pot and then add it to the tomato mixture. Beef & Tomato Macaroni Soup – a hearty soup full of hamburger, tomatoes, macaroni, and more! Worcestershire sauce combined with brown sugar makes for a perfectly sweet and savory flavor that. You can cook Beef macaroni soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef macaroni soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 32 oz of beef broth.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of elbow macaroni.
- You need 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomatoes undrained.
Home » Recipes » Beef and Pork. Goulash Soup – Beef and Tomato Macaroni Soup. This soup is just like what we had as kids called "Goulash" or "Cowboy Delight" in soup form. Fish Soup With Poached Egg and CroutonsO Meu Tempero.
Beef macaroni soup instructions
- In a large fry pan fry 1lb of ground beef till there's no pink. Drain grease and put into a sauce pot..
- Add mixed vegetables, tomatoes, broth and pepper into sauce pot with ground beef. Cook covered to a boil, add macaroni reduce heat to a simmer for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Add oyster crackers optional. Enjoy!!!!.
Easy Beef & Macaroni Soup is a rich and delicious classic goulash soup. With a hearty tomato beef broth, tender pasta & veggies, this is classic comfort food. It's a great meal for those cool fall nights. Fry ground beef, drain any grease and remove ground beef from pan. Add oil and saute onion and Add ground beef, drained macaroni and broth to tomato mixture and simmer until heated through.