Sophie's simple red Thai chicken pastry slice.
You can cook Sophie's simple red Thai chicken pastry slice using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sophie's simple red Thai chicken pastry slice
- Prepare 4 of rectangles of pastry, each approximately 4" x 6".
- You need 1 of chicken breast, diced.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of natural yogurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red Thai curry paste.
- It’s 1 of oriental vegetables (optional).
Sophie's simple red Thai chicken pastry slice step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C..
- Chop the chicken into small pieces. Cook through – I like giving them a quick fry with no oil in an stick pan..
- Remove from the heat and add the red Thai curry paste. Stir though..
- Add in your yogurt and stir through..
- Place two of your rectangles into a baking tray lined with grease proof paper..
- Spoon your mixture evenly over the squares and leave a border of 1-1 ½cm..
- On the other sheets of pastry, slit holes. Make them even, not too wide. I made them just under 2" long, on alternating sides. Make sure to leave a border around the edge uncut..
- On the pastry that has the filling, brush the borders with beaten egg..
- Carefully place on top of the other sheet and filling..
- Press the edges together and make sure they're sealed..
- Brush the top with egg and bake for 20 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.