Keto: Shrimp Spinach Salad. Spinach Avocado Shrimp Salad – a deliciously light and healthy low carb lunch or a dinner. Packed with spinach, avocado, cherry tomatoes, pecans, almonds and a creamy poppy-seed dressing. The traditional ingredients for spinach salad with warm bacon dressing is baby spinach, hard boiled egg, crispy bacon, red onion, and raw sliced mushrooms.
Ladies and gentlemen, we break away from my recent cauliflower obsession to bring you this lovely, spinach salad. This keto avocado shrimp salad with bacon is so decadent and delicious. It's like guacamole and shrimp got together with a blt, but then there is blue cheese in there too! You can have Keto: Shrimp Spinach Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto: Shrimp Spinach Salad
- Prepare 85 g of shrimps.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 5 of cherry tomato.
- You need 2 cups of spinach.
- It’s 1/4 of lemon.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
Pat the shrimp dry with a towel to remove as much moisture as possible. In a large skillet, melt the ghee over high heat. My steak keto salad with avocado and radishes is a big plate of summer deliciousness. I sometimes add dried cranberries and cherry tomatoes, but you can customize it to suit your tastes.
Keto: Shrimp Spinach Salad step by step
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add shrimp and garlic and cook until shrimp turn pink, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half. Combine in a salad bowl with spinach. Top with shrimp..
- Squeeze ½ tbsp lemon juice over salad; sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with parmesan..
ASSEMBLE THE SALAD: To assemble the salad, add the spinach or mixed greens to large bowl. Add the avocado, tomatoes, pecans and almonds. Pour the remainder of the dressing over salad and toss to combine. Simple low carb keto shrimp salad is served on a bed of leafy green rocket, cherry tomatoes, red onions, cucumber drizzled with a sweet garlic dressing. During spring and the summer months in the UK, like many Western countries salads are big business.