Garlic butter baked pork chop. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now Then, pour this sauce over the pork chops, and bake it. This garlic butter sauce is the queen of this baked pork chops recipe because it keeps the pork chops very juicy, tender, moist, and delicious.
This is one of the best pork chops recipes made on a skillet with garlic butter sauce, thyme, salt and pepper. The Best Baked Garlic Pork Chops Recipe Ever is the best oven baked pork chop recipe ever – perfect rich, tender, juicy garlic baked pork chops that are incredibly easy and restaurant quality good!. With tons of tips for juicy baked pork chops, how to bake pork without drying it out, and how long to bake pork chops for perfectly tender pork! You can cook Garlic butter baked pork chop using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic butter baked pork chop
- Prepare 1 package of pork chop bone in.
- You need of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic diced.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of thyme.
Tools used to make this Garlic Butter Pork Chops recipe. Knives: A good set of kitchen knives is essential for any cook. This set is the best one I've owned so far and it comes with a knife block, steak knives, and an array of larger knives perfect for all your slicing, chopping, and cutting needs. Tender, juicy pork chops seasoned with garlic and baked in butter.
Garlic butter baked pork chop step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Salt and pepper both sides of your pork chops.
- Get a fry pan screaming hot with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. fry/brown both sides of pork chops approximately 2 minutes each side..
- In another pan mix, and heat your butter, garlic, and thyme..
- After pork chops are browned, cover chops with garlic butter sauce and put chops in oven for approximately 12 minutes, check Internal tempura to be 145..
- This up is really screwing up it needs some work. In the ingredients section that is 4 tablespoons of butter and 1 tablespoon of thyme.
These boneless baked pork chops are amazing and such a delicious dinner recipe for a weeknight or you can serve them to guests because they'll never guess there's only a few ingredients! Serve hot and season to taste. Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and ground black pepper. Heat a skillet on medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork chops with garlic powder and seasoned salt.