Italian Sausage with Rice 🍚. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in the ricotta cheese and the chocolate chips, if using (see Cook's Note). Homemade Italian Sausage is easy to make.
When the rice has taken on a pale, golden color, pour in wine, stirring constantly until the wine is fully absorbed. Add the vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir in the rice and red peppers until combined. You can have Italian Sausage with Rice 🍚 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage with Rice 🍚
- It’s 1 pound of package Italian sausage (hot or sweet).
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 6 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian dressing.
- It’s 2 cans of beef broth.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 4 cups of instant rice.
Crumble sausage into a Dutch oven; add onion. Cook and stir over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. This Authentic Italian Ricotta Pie recipe makes two delicious ricotta cheese pies with single crusts. (Recipes easily cuts in half to make one.) Ricotta Pie is traditionally savored in Italy and around the world on Easter and other special holidays. I love recipes that are handed down from generation to generation.
Italian Sausage with Rice 🍚 step by step
- Remove sausage from casing and sauté until browned, breaking up sausages as they cook, then add your sliced onion, green pepper and garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Next add : Italian dressing, beef broth, diced tomatoes, oregano and Italian seasoning……
- Bring all to a boil…….
- Stir in your 4 cups of instant rice, then remove pot from heat and keep covered until rice has absorbed all liquid, about 20 minutes……..
- Remove cover, fluff rice with a fork……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
This Authentic Italian Ricotta Pie is one such recipe. Carefully drop sausage by heaping teaspoonfuls into boiling broth. Add tortellini, tomatoes and Italian seasoning; return to a boil. I spent a lot of time looking for a good recipe for cannoli shells and filling. In a large skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat, crumbling beef, until meat is no longer pink; drain.