Cierra's all vegetarian BLT. The TLC (vegan BLT) When I was younger I loved fresh tomato and mayo sandwiches with a sprinkle of pepper and salt. I don't know what it was about that sandwich that was so satisfying but it absolutely gave me the fresh and salty fix that I so often crave. Vegan BLT sandwich is really easy to make, just toast the bread, spread the mayo on both slices and add the rest of the ingredients, that's all!
Try them in this vegan version of a classic BLT with creamy avocado and eggless mayonnaise or on top of a salad as a substitute for bacon bits. A blt without a slice of onion is just a waste of appetite. My husband's all time favorite not to mention mine as well! You can have Cierra's all vegetarian BLT using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cierra's all vegetarian BLT
- Prepare 5 slice of morning star veggie bacon.
- You need 1/2 of of an avocado.
- It’s 4 slice of white bread.
- Prepare 1 of bar b que sauce.
- It’s 1 of mayonaise.
- It’s 1 pinch of of diced onions.
- You need 4 slice of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of lettuce.
- It’s 4 slice of of your choice of cheese(i used cheddar).
I use thick cut bacon add salt and pepper to the tomato and lightly toast the bread – it's a classic that you never grow tired of and shouldn't mess with. As promised, my take on a vegan "BLT" sandwich! Trust me, it was worth the wait. This sandwich is seriously easy once you have your Eggplant Bacon (or Coconut Bacon) and Vegan Mayo prepared.
Cierra's all vegetarian BLT instructions
- Toast bread until desired brown on each side.
- cook morning star veggie Bacon in pan with onions until crispy.
- after toasted, spread Mayo on one slice and bar b que sauce on the other slice.
- mash avocado into a guacamole and spread on bread.
- add one slice of cheese to each slice of bread.
- add Bacon on top of cheese…break them in half for easy distribution.
- put tomatoes and lettuce on each sandwich.
The base for this beauty is bread, such as my Easy Vegan Seeded Whole Grain Bread! Next comes a spread, either vegan mayo or hummus! I introduced my vegan fried green tomato TLT's last summer, but today I'm sharing my quintessential vegan BLT. It starts with my savory, crispy black pepper tempeh bacon, which is quickly becoming a fan favorite!. The rest of the sandwich is inspired by a wonderful lunch I had at Hudson Street Deli in Providence, Rhode Island.