Chicken Wings with Maple Syrup. Cut off chicken wing tips and snip the skin between the joints. Place in disposable large baking pan. I think I'll retire from trying to make one any better to my taste buds.
Some wonderful maple syrup I brought back from my last trip to Vermont inspired my recipe. These wings have been a hit with family and friends. They're very versatile—use them for TV snacks, hors d'oeuvres for parties or showers, or appetizers—or double or triple the recipe and make the wings a main dish you can serve with a salad or corn on the cob on the side. You can have Chicken Wings with Maple Syrup using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Wings with Maple Syrup
- Prepare 250 gr of chicken pieces.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tbsp of shoyu.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili sauce.
- You need of Salt and crushed black pepper.
Meanwhile, make the glaze by heating the butter, vinegar, hot sauce and maple syrup in a small saucepan. Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections. Cut off chicken wing tips and snip the skin between the joints. Place wings in large disposable baking pan.
Chicken Wings with Maple Syrup instructions
- Rub the chicken pieces with a bit of salt and crushed black pepper. Combine with the rest of the ingredients and leave at least an hour in the fridge..
- Heat the pan (medium). Arrange the chicken pieces on the pan. Flip after a minute or so until the pieces caramelized..
- When the chicken pieces are half-cooked, add the rest of the marinade. Lower the heat and wait until the chicken pieces are fully cooked..
In large bowl combine all remaining ingredients. Pour over wings and toss to coat. In a pressure cooker, combine maple syrup, Dijon mustard, soy sauce, and vinegar. Wrap wings with ½ slice bacon each, and place on prepared baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine barbecue sauce, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, and crushed red pepper flakes.