Matka kulfi. Its surprising how a simple clay pot changes the taste and aroma of your kulfi. Find matka kulfi stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Matka Kulfi is the best kulfi among all Pakistani and Indian kulfi recipes. It is an easy-to-make, cool and refreshing cool snack to enjoy in hot afternoons in. This matka kulfi recipe is inspired from jigg kalra's book – classic cooking of Punjab, where cream along with eggs have been added to rabri. You can cook Matka kulfi using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Matka kulfi
- Prepare 1.5 lb of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 can of small condensed milk.
Being a vegetarian I have not used eggs. Make matka kulfi and it will be gone in seconds. Ice creams have some magic in them. The matka kulfi mix is ready.
Matka kulfi instructions
- Just keep stir the whole milk until It becomes proper golden thick mixture.
- Now add condensed milk and again keep stir until it again becomes thick properly dark golden mixture.
- Add nuts is optional.most important if you don't have condensed milk try to prefer adding jaggery and dont over cook after adding jaggery just mix and if you don't have jaggery too then add brown sugar caramel or dark chocolate.
- Transfer it into small tiny cups.enjoy after freezing.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
Freeze them in tiny mud pots or if you don't have them, go for cups or ramekins. Matka kulfi recipe – Kulfi icecream set in earthen clay pots called as matka kulfi or pot kulfi. I have tried different kulfi recipes and this summer wanted to try this matka kulfi. I guess no special intro is required for Kulfi Ice cream since it is every ones favorite. In my home town they sell kulfis in a earthenware pot called 'Matka' filled with Ice Cream.