Chicken Enchilada Soup. This Creamy Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup is a fiesta of flavors full of chunks of chicken, black beans, corn and diced tomatoes, for a complete satisfying and comforting bowl of soup. I am so happy to share with you this recipe for one of my favorite soups ever. It's my creamy and extremely cheesy chicken enchilada soup.
From Sommer Collier of A Spicy Perspective. Chicken Enchilada Soup is a delicious, easy soup make with some fun and unique ingredients you'll love! Unlike most Mexican soups this one doesn't have a whole bunch of vegetables inside. You can cook Chicken Enchilada Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchilada Soup
- It’s 1 of rotisserie chicken, peeled.
- Prepare 3 cans of beans undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of hot rotel.
- Prepare 1 package of hot taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 package of ranch seasoning packet.
- You need 1 can of whole kernel corn undrained.
- Prepare of Fritos to top with (optional).
- Prepare of Shredded cheese (optional).
In fact the only one in there, onions, sort of disappear into the soup as it cooks. Combine onion, spices, enchilada sauce, tomatoes, beans, corn, chicken and broth in the bowl of your Crock-Pot. Stir together to combine all ingredients. I basically took my traditional chicken enchilada recipe, modified it and added some black beans, corn and chicken broth.
Chicken Enchilada Soup instructions
- Peel rotisserie chicken in a big pot..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients..
- Bring to a boil..
- Enjoy! That simple!.
After a few hours of letting it slow cook all day, this delicious bowl of soup emerged which I topped with cheese, scallions, cilantro and a dallop of sour cream. Slow cooker chicken enchilada soup is packed full of flavor, with hardly any work, its a meal that the whole family loves. This post contains references and/or links to products from one or more of our advertisers. In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. Add broth and bring to a boil.