Vegan chickpea-coconut balls. Great recipe for Vegan chickpea-coconut balls. I have wanted to make a sweet cookie from chickpeas. Originally, the basic ingredient of this food is biscuit.
Heat the oil or ghee for a minute over medium heat in a large pot with a heavy bottom. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until translucent, about five minutes. Originally, the basic ingredient of this food is biscuit. You can have Vegan chickpea-coconut balls using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan chickpea-coconut balls
- You need 250 g of raisin.
- It’s 200 g of chickpea.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of coconut flakes.
- You need 8 tablespoons of coconut flour.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of sweetener.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
The taste and texture of this cookie is similar to that of the original, but due to the. See great recipes for No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Balls too! To make it a full, satisfying dinner, serve over cooked brown rice. If you like a spicy kick, add a few dashes of your favorite.
Vegan chickpea-coconut balls step by step
- Soak the chickpeas for at least 8 hours then rinse..
- Steam for at least an hour..
- Blend every ingredient, excluding the coconut flour and flakes, with a blender until it's creamy..
- After adding the coconut flour the cream gets dry so you have to mix the cream with the coconut flour in a bowl..
- Shape balls and roll them in the coconut flakes..
See great recipes for Fava beans and chickpeas fried balls – falafel too! Low-cal, low-carb, and HEALTHY but tastes like hearty comfort food!! I have a couple curry recipes that I absolutely adore. Thai Chicken Coconut Curry and Sweet Potato Chickpea Coconut Curry. Serve with brown rice for a healthy, vegan meal.