Butter garlic chicken pasta instant pot ip. Instant Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken is simple and easy to make in the pressure cooker and perfect for busy weeknights. The chicken cooks up tender and juicy in a buttery lemon garlic sauce. This chicken is enhanced with a hint of lemon, flavorful herbs and cooked to perfection in your instant pot.
The Instant Pot eliminates all the extra steps. No more waiting around for water to come to a boil, then adding the pasta, stirring and watching. Simply add all of the ingredients to the Instant Pot, set it and walk away. You can cook Butter garlic chicken pasta instant pot ip using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butter garlic chicken pasta instant pot ip
- It’s 1.5 pound of chicken breast cubed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of white onion chopped.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of frozen peas and carrots.
- You need 1 stick of butter or 1/2 cup.
- It’s 1 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 tablespoons of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper.
- It’s 10 of grape tomatoes cut in half.
- It’s 1 pound of rotelle pasta.
- It’s 1 cup of roughly chopped spinach.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese for serving.
And in just a few minutes, you will have. Turn on instant pot to saute high/more. When it reads hot add olive oil and the onions and garlic. Ensure to coat oil over whole bottom of the pot.
Butter garlic chicken pasta instant pot ip step by step
- Turn on instant pot to saute high/more. When it reads hot add olive oil and the onions and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Push onions and garlic to the side and add chicken..
- Cook chicken till it turns white..
- Add wine and broth. Stir and scrape bottom to remove any bits..
- Stir in peas and carrots, tomatoes, basil, salt, pepper, and thyme. Slice butter and put on top..
- Lock instant pot and set on manual/high for 10 minutes. Then do a natural release for 10 minutes. Remove lid when pressure has finished releasing..
- Stir in spinach and noodles. Replace lid and set for high pressure 6 minutes. When finished quick release the pressure..
- When pressure is finished releasing remove lid and stir. If noodles are not finished, simmer untill they are done..
- Plate. Top with parmesan cheese..
Turn on instant pot to saute high/more. When it reads hot add olive oil and the onions and garlic. Push onions and garlic to the side and add chicken. Cook chicken till it turns white. This step is entirely optional–but very nifty.