Cajun Crack Chicken Pasta (Instant Pot). Instant Pot Pasta Cajun Chicken Alfredo Tips. Use freshly shredded parmesan cheese for smooth melting. A microplane is the best tool for finely shredded parmesan cheese.
My twist on Instant Pot crack chicken. Feel free to omit parsley, or use dried. This Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta is restaurant quality and made in one pot! You can cook Cajun Crack Chicken Pasta (Instant Pot) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Crack Chicken Pasta (Instant Pot)
- Prepare 1 pack of bacon.
- It’s 2 lb of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 5 c of chicken stock or water.
- Prepare 1 lb of rotini pasta.
- You need 1 packet of Spicy ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1 packet of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of cheddar.
- Prepare of Fresh Parley.
It's so easy and delicious and perfect for any dinner menu. It's so easy and delicious and perfect for any dinner menu. This post may contain affiliate links, please read my full disclosure here. Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta is creamy, cheesy, and downright addictive.
Cajun Crack Chicken Pasta (Instant Pot) step by step
- Cook bacon reserve the oil. Put 1 tbs bacon grease into IP on sauté mode. Chop chicken breast to cubes, and sauté about 5 Mins – add garlic and Ranch packets, sauté 3 more Mins..
- Add broth and pasta, make sure all pasta is submerged – Pressure Cook High 5 Mins..
- Release steam, add cheeses, chopped bacon and fresh parsley mix well. Let cool 5 Mins and serve..
If you are a fan of the classic crack chicken that has taken the world by storm, you will do backflips for this crack chicken pasta!. If you follow my blog you know I am a huge fan of the mix of chicken and ranch. Chicken and ranch sandwiches, rice, tots, and now my chicken bacon ranch pasta! Instant Pot Cajun Chicken Pasta—pasta with seasoned chicken, bites of andouille sausage, bell peppers, creamy sauce and cajun flavor. Instant Pot Cajun Chicken Pasta is a great recipe to serve on Fat Tuesday!