Beef with Spicy Garlic Sauce with Rice instant pot ip. Using the PIP (pot in pot) method. Rinse rice in strainer till water runs clear. Cut stew meat in to thin pieces.
Turn Instant Pot to Saute high and wait till Pot says. Meanwhile, combine mirin, chili garlic sauce, agave nectar, brown sugar, ginger, lime juice and soy sauce in large saucepan. When time is up for the ribs, use the quick release to release pressure; carefully remove lid. You can have Beef with Spicy Garlic Sauce with Rice instant pot ip using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef with Spicy Garlic Sauce with Rice instant pot ip
- It’s 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- It’s 1.5-2 pounds of stew meat.
- You need 2 TBSP of low sodium soy sause.
- You need 1/2 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 cup of shelled edamame (found in freezer section).
- You need 4 of green onions chopped.
- It’s 1 of heaping cup shredded carrots.
- Prepare of Spicy Garlic Sauce.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of chili paste with garlic.
- You need 1 TBSP of ground ginger.
- You need 1 TSP of ground mustard.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of Chinese 5 spice.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of brown surgar, packed.
- It’s 1/3 cup of low sodium soy sause.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Sriracha sauce.
- You need 1 TBSP of sesame seed oil.
- Prepare of For rice.
- It’s 2 cups of Jasmine rice.
- You need 2 cups of water.
This Instant Pot Mongolian Beef is fabulously sweet and salty with lots of ginger and garlic flavor. The sauce is a wonderful mixture of soy sauce, dark brown sugar, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and crushed red pepper flakes. Tips for making Instant Pot Mongolian Beef: In a large bowl, whisk together beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, ginger, Sriracha, onion powder and white pepper. Stir in beef broth mixture until well combined.
Beef with Spicy Garlic Sauce with Rice instant pot ip step by step
- Cut stew meat in to thin pieces. Place in a bowl with the white wine and the two TBSP of soy sauce. mix and set aside..
- Prepare rice. Rinse rice in strainer till water runs clear..
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce and set aside..
- Turn Instant Pot to Saute high and wait till Pot says hot. Then add olive oil..
- Add in meat, cook for 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Stir in sauce, scraping the bottom of the pot to remove any bits, then stir in 1/2 the green onions, edamame, and carrots..
- Using the PIP (pot in pot) method. Place the rice in another pot with 2 cups of water on a raised trivet. Or if cooking rice on stove top follow instructions on package..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook on high for 5 minutes. Allow a natual release for 10 minutes. Release the rest of the pressure..
- Remove lid. Carefully remove pot with rice (it will be hot). Move rice to another bowl and fluff/stir with a fork. Let beef garlic mixture simmer to thicken..
- Plate up rice and top with beef garlic mixture. Top/garnish with green onions. Salt and more soy sauce to taste..
In the Instant Pot on the Keep Warm Setting, add two swirls of olive oil, the smashed garlic cloves, hot peppers/flakes and oregano (grinding it between your fingers as you sprinkle it in the pan). Allow the ingredients to infuse into the oil at low heat until you hear the garlic cloves sizzle and turn lightly golden. This Instant Pot garlic eggplant recipe is the second eggplant recipe I made in my Instant Pot (the first one was baba ganoush). When mulling over the eggplant recipe ideas, I decided to adapt my popular roasted spicy garlic eggplant recipe to the Instant Pot. The original recipe calls for baking seasoned eggplant slices in the oven, but for the Instant Pot version I decided to cut the eggplant.