Keto Mac N’ Cheese. Dish Up Some Deliciousness With Our Baked Elbow Macaroni And Cheese. This Keto Mac 'N' Cheese recipe is one of the easiest and tastiest low-carb meals you can cook on a budget. Loaded with two kinds of cheese, one for taste and one for stretchiness, it's one of our favorites.
I know! 😭 😭 BUT, tender cauliflower and crispy bacon and a suuuper creamy cheese sauce can help. Making a cauliflower mac and cheese. Like in most keto recipes, it's cauliflower to the rescue. You can cook Keto Mac N’ Cheese using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Mac N’ Cheese
- You need of Butter.
- You need 2 of Medium heads of cauliflower.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Cup of cream.
- It’s 6 oz. of cream cheese.
- Prepare 4 Cup of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 2 Cup of mozzarella.
- You need 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- It’s of Ground pepper.
- You need 1/2 Cup of pork rinds/bacon bits.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Parmesan.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive pil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of freshly chopped parsley.
Be it as a substitute pizza base or, in this case, the macaroni, cauliflower provides the perfect vehicle for the cheesy goodness of that sauce. Originally, for a mac and cheese, you'd use a béchamel sauce, with a flour roux. This Keto Mac and Cheese is absolutely perfect for a low-carb diet! It's made the traditional way with real fresh cheese, nutmeg, and cream.
Keto Mac N’ Cheese instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. In a bowl, toss cauliflower with 2 tbsp oil and season with salt. Bake on sheets for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot over medium heat, heating cream. Bring up to simmer, then decrease heat and add cheeses and hot sauce..
- Transfer mixture to baking dish. In a medium bowl stir to combine pork/bacon, Parma Sean, and oil. Sprinkle over cauliflower and put it all into baking dish..
- Bake until golden, about 15 minuets. Add garnish with parsley before serving..
Pasta dishes always seem so hearty and comforting when you see them on Food Network. They always leave me feeling bloated and miserable though. You're familiar with low-carb pasta dishes — you tried spaghetti squash, made zoodles with your favorite pasta sauce, and even transformed zucchini into lasagna. But a low-carb mac and cheese recipe? Like many low-carb pasta alternatives, low-carb mac and cheese involves substituting veggies for macaroni noodles.