Coconut Vanilla Pudding Pie.
You can have Coconut Vanilla Pudding Pie using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Vanilla Pudding Pie
- Prepare 1 of Pet-Ritz Deep Dish Pie Crust.
- It’s 3.5 cups of 1% low fat milk.
- You need 2 packages of Jell-O cook and serve sugar free vanilla pudding mix.
- Prepare 60 grams of Wild Oats organic unsweetened coconut flakes.
Coconut Vanilla Pudding Pie instructions
- Preheat oven at 375° F.
- Remove Frozen crust from package. Let thaw 15 minutes..
- Thoroughly prick bottom inside of crust with fork to help reduce shrinkage and bubbling. For a perfect ready to fill baked pie crust, place an empty pan the same size as the inside of pie crust onto the crust, or carefully line the inside of pie crust with aluminum foil or parchment paper and fill with dried beans or rice..
- Place on baking sheet and bake on middle oven rack for 12 -15 minutes. Cool completely..
- In a medium saucepan mix milk, pudding mix and coconut flakes. Bring to a boil on medium heat, stirring occasionally..
- Pour into cooled pie crust. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm..