Gluten Free Pear Crisp.
You can have Gluten Free Pear Crisp using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Pear Crisp
- It’s 2 1/2 Cups of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 Cup of white rice.
- Prepare 2 Cups of water.
- You need 1 Cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of nutmeg.
- You need 8 cups of sliced pears.
Gluten Free Pear Crisp instructions
- Cook the rice, sticky style. Add 1/2 cup of browns garlic to the pot. Add the water and rice cooking to sticky bloated consistancy..
- Combined the cooked rice, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and softened butter. Mix thoroughly..
- In a 9×13 Pyrex or pan, add the pears and spread evenly..
- Add the brown sugar, fixed mixture to the pan. Covering the pears evenly..
- Preheat oven and bake covered pan for 45-60 minutes, uncovering the dish for the last 15 minutes..
- Enjoy all! Let me know if I should add or remove anything from the recipe. Thank you!.