Baked seabass with asian sauce. With this seared Chilean sea bass recipe, each side of the sea bass has a nice crispy char to it and the ever so slightly wilted spinach creates a perfect base. The sauce is my lightly adapted summer roll salad sauce to make it a tad less sweet and a whole lot more spicy. Soft, flaky sea bass, drizzled in a sweet, spicy sauce and baked in the oven.
This Pan Fried Sea Bass recipe is a wonderful way to eat a mild, affordable fish, and it's packed with flavor from fresh oregano, thyme, and parsley. In medium bowl mix lime juice, fish sauce, garlic, chiles, ginger, sesame oil and sugar. Discard the marinade used for the. You can have Baked seabass with asian sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked seabass with asian sauce
- Prepare 2 pieces of fresh seabass fillet.
- You need 1 of lime or lemon.
- It’s 2 of red onions.
- Prepare 3 of chopped lemongrass.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbs of fish oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of red chillies.
- Prepare 2 pieces of banana leaves.
- You need 100 ml of water.
The Best Asian Sea Bass Recipes on Yummly Whether you serve it baked, grilled, pan-fried or in a fish pie, make sea bass the perfect dinner party dish or simple supper with these easy recipes.. Team bass with an Italian-inspired tomato sauce and serve. Fast forward to me all grown up. . . my first time eating at a popular restaurant in San Francisco called The House, I ordered their Grilled Asian Sea Bass.
Baked seabass with asian sauce step by step
- Blend lemongrass, chilli, fish sauce, lemon juice, sugar, garlic and water into a paste.
- Add oil to a pan, and on low heat, saute the paste till fragrant.
- Season fillet with some salt and pepper.
- Put the fish fillet on banana leaf and spead a reasonable amount of the paste on the fish and wrap up tightly. Use toothpick if required..
- Cook in oven at 200 degrees celcius for 20 mins. After that, open wrapping and broil in oven for 15 mins or until brown. Ready to serve..
It came with this sweet soy sauce that was slightly spicy and had hints of ginger. Served with a side of noodles, it was delicious. Season sauce with salt and pepper. Scatter remaining spring onions and ginger over the sea bass. Bring a wide pot of water to a boil.