Mushini Sweet Potato Greens with Miso Tofu.
You can have Mushini Sweet Potato Greens with Miso Tofu using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushini Sweet Potato Greens with Miso Tofu
- Prepare 1 bunch of sweet potato leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of shiro miso.
- Prepare 1 tsp of firm tofu, mashed.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, grated.
- It’s to taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
Mushini Sweet Potato Greens with Miso Tofu step by step
- Clean, peel & de-stem the vegetables..
- Mash a small piece of tofu, add shiro miso. Using a grater, grate garlic and add to sauce. Season with salt and pepper..
- Heat pan and add oil. Add the stems and stir fry a minute or two before adding the greens. Sprinkle some salt and cover. Once greens are soft, add sauce, stir to mix well. Turn off heat and serve. Great with brown rice..
- Extra sauce can be stored in fridge. Goes well with any greens..