Spinach Salad. This is a classic steakhouse-style spinach salad with the absolute best warm bacon-mustard dressing I've ever had! Looks and tastes like a lot of work, but can be prepared in no time! This salad can easily be converted to a main dish salad by adding strips of grilled chicken breast.
The rhubarb adds rosy color and mouthwatering flavor.—Twila Mitchell, Lindsborg, Kansas Spinach Salad Recipes Rich in iron and calcium, spinach is a go-to ingredient for healthy eating. Elevate the humble leaf to tasty heights with one of these salad recipes. Remove the stems from the spinach and wash, drain and pat dry thoroughly. You can have Spinach Salad using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach Salad
- Prepare 3 oz of spinach leaves.
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare 3 medium of strawberries cleans, hulled and sliced.
- You need 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s 1 cup of chevre goat cheese.
- You need of Candied pecans.
- You need 1 cup of pecan halves.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil (evoo).
- It’s 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of Raspberry Dressing.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of EVOO.
- You need 1 cup of fresh raspberry sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of red wine vinegar.
Place into a large mixing bowl and set aside. Place the eggs into an electric kettle and cover with cold water by at least. In a medium bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients until completely incorporated. Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Spinach Salad instructions
- Candied Pecans.
- combine oil, sugar and vinegar in a non-stick, oven safe pan over medium high heat. stir to dissolve sugar..
- add pecans to caot well with mixture..
- bake at 400°F for about 15 minutes. the texture of the pecans will change from rough to gritty to shiny during the cooking process. They will appear glazed when done. this is the candying process. If you remove pecans too soonm they wil still be gritty so make sure they look shiny before pulling them out of the oven..
- Roll out a sheet of aluminium foil and spray with cooking oil. Place candied pecans on sprayed foil..
- With a dinner fork lightly press on individual nuts, so they separate from each other. Nuts will keep in an air tight container for weeks..
- Raspberry Sauce.
- 1 cup raspberries, 1/4 cup water.
- bring water and raspberries t a boil, rushing the erries to release their jiuce. Cook about 3-5 minutes on low boil..
- Strain and reserve liquid.
- Combine raspberry dressing ingredients and mix well..
Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing This salad is so freaking good. Cold spinach tossed with warm onions, mushrooms, and bacon, tossed with hot bacon dressing, and topped with cold, sliced eggs. It just doesn't get any better than that. Spinach salad recipes are surprisingly diverse. From salads topped with delicious fruits and homemade dressings to wonderful pasta and chicken salads, they're healthy and full of fresh ingredients that are sure to please everyone.