Paleo Meatloaf (Stupid Easy Paleo). Below you'll find my complete list of paleo recipes for breakfast, salads, soups, side dishes, main dishes, desserts, sauces, and drinks…plus my most popular paleo recipes of all time. Steph Gaudreau is a Nutritional Therapy Consultant, weightlifting and mindset coach, and best-selling author. She loves barbells, cats, and anything Lord of the Rings, and lives in San Diego, CA.
This Easy Paleo Homestyle Meatloaf is perfect for a weeknight meal and can be thrown together in just minutes! Your whole family will love this simple meatloaf recipe! Enter this easy low carb paleo meatloaf recipe in all its JUICY, sweet-tangy and perfect SAUCINESS. You can have Paleo Meatloaf (Stupid Easy Paleo) using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo Meatloaf (Stupid Easy Paleo)
- You need of Meat.
- You need 1 lb of Beef.
- It’s 1 of Diced onion.
- Prepare 1 of Roasted red pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Almond flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Basil.
- You need 1 tsp of Thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of Parsley.
- You need 1 of Fresh basil.
It's funny the things you learn about yourself if you're open to change. Change, as they say, is GOOD. Want to try Paleo but not quite sure what to cook first? Paleo Meatloaf (Stupid Easy Paleo) Yay!
Paleo Meatloaf (Stupid Easy Paleo) step by step
- Chop onion & roasted red pepper, sautee.
- Take all other meat ingredients and mix by hand, adding onion & red pepper after other ingredients have been mixed.
- Set oven to 400? For loaf pan, bake for 35-45 minutes For muffin pan, bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Mix sauce ingredients.
- After baking is complete, pour sauce on top (for muffin meatloafs, put in separate pan before adding sauce), then put back in oven and heat until sauce boils..
To make the sauce, place the tomato sauce, date and garlic in a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer the sauce in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Our family loves this ground beef meatloaf so much that I normally bake two at a time so I have an extra one to eat for leftovers! The meatloaf itself is very straightforward, and, what I would consider to be a "classic" style meatloaf. My kids totally loved this, but I could really feel the almond meal in an unpleasant way.