Pulled Pork Nachos. Whether you serve these Pulled Pork Nachos to the family or a game-day crowd, this recipe is sure to be a winner. This easy- to-assemble recipe pulls double duty – it can serve as a quick family supper option guaranteed to become a weeknight favorite, or as a laidback party food that is hearty enough to feed a crowd. Mix to coat meat in seasonings.
In a large bowl, combine pulled pork and barbecue sauce. Remove pork shoulder from the Instant Pot® and shred the meat using two forks; season with salt and pepper, to taste, if needed. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. You can cook Pulled Pork Nachos using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork Nachos
- You need of pork shoulder.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- It’s of onion powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of medium red onion, quartered.
- You need of ketchup.
- It’s of mustard.
- It’s of medium onion, diced.
- It’s of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Prepare of BBQ sauce.
- It’s of Tortilla chips.
- You need of Diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- You need of Guacamole.
BBQ meets Mexican food in these savory Pulled Pork Nachos and the results are everything you want them to be…and then some more. Quick cooking and loved by all, they feature tortilla chips stacked with juicy, tender BBQ Pulled Pork, black beans, melty cheese, and extra toppings to your heart's content. Loaded Pulled Pork Nachos are a super quick and easy snack, or appetizer, and are hearty enough for a meal. So, if you're wanting to test someone's character or you just want to make a delicious quick snack or dinner with ingredients you probably already have on hand then a plate of loaded nachos just might be your answer.
Pulled Pork Nachos instructions
- Add pork, onion, and seasonings to 6-quart slow cooker. Coat meat in seasonings. Add the ketchup and mustard and spread evenly to cover the meat..
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours..
- Remove meat and shred..
- Preheat oven to 400˚F..
- Layer chips, pork, onion, diced tomatoes, BBQ sauce, and cheese in a baking pan..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Serve with salsa and guacamole..
Place the rubbed pork in a large Dutch oven; add beer, cider vinegar and liquid smoke. Remove the pork to a large cutting board while still hot. Gussy up these pulled pork nachos any way you like. Want to use grated cheese instead of queso? The pulled pork also makes delicious quesadillas, tacos, or sandwiches.