You can have Thai Coleslaw using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Coleslaw
- It’s of Slaw.
- Prepare 4 cup of Napa Cabbage (Chopped).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Carrots (Shredded).
- Prepare 1 cup of Cilantro (Chopped).
- Prepare 2 cup of Bean Sprouts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Peanuts (Chopped).
- Prepare of Coleslaw Sauce Mixture.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sweet Chili Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Rice Vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coconut Milk.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic (Minced).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Creamy PeanutButter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger (Fresh & Grated).
- You need 1 of Lime (Juiced).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
Thai Coleslaw instructions
- In a mixing bowl mix together all the Coleslaw Sauce ingredients.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the cabbage, carrots, cilantro and peanuts.
- Add desired amount of sauce into the slaw. Make sure that you don't just dump all the sauce or else it'll be very soggy.
- Refrigerated until cold, in our house we like to use this recipe on top of Turkey burgers.