Chicken Bistek. Chicken Bistek is just as tasty as the beef version, but quicker to make and more budget-friendly. Moist, flavorful and smothered in a tangy and savory sauce, it's delicious with steamed rice. Chicken bistek is another variation of the well known traditional beef bistek.
Then sauteed and cooked in its own marinade until tender. How to cook Chicken Bistek Bistek is a dish that varies and is unique for many different countries. For Mexico, Bistek is sirloin beef covered in bread crumbs and placed in tortillas or tacos. You can have Chicken Bistek using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Bistek
- Prepare of Main Ingredient.
- It’s of Boneless Chicken breast.
- Prepare of Onions (cut in rings).
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Garlic (minced and finely choppped).
- Prepare of Corn starch.
- You need of Marinade.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Calamansi juice or Lemon juice.
- It’s of Ground black pepper.
In the United Arab Emirates, Bistek is a way of cooking steak topped with ranch dressing and potato cuts. But here in the Philippines, Bistek Tagalog is a classic dish with beef or pork strips cooked in. CHIXSTEK (CHICKEN BISTEK) CHIXSTEK (CHICKEN BISTEK) is another variance of Bistek or Beef Steak. Its quick, budget friendly and easy to cook!
Chicken Bistek step by step
- Marinate chicken with soy sauce, black pepper and pure calamansi juice or lemon juice for at least 30 mins..
- Pan fry marinated chicken, then set aside. Do not ovecook..
- In the same pan, saute half of the prepared onion rings and garlic..
- Pour the marinade, then the cooked chicken. Let the mixture simmer..
- Add in the other half of the onion rings..
- Add sugar and ground black pepper..
- Dissolve corn starch in water and pour to the simmering chicken to make the sauce sticky..
- Let it simmer for another 5-10 mins..
Although they are almost the same.theres one hint of ingredient you can add to make it taste just like the beef steak. Bistek Tagalog is a type of Filipino beef stew. This is also known as Beefsteak to some people. It is comprised of thin slices of beef and a generous amount of onions. Chicken Bistek , a dish slowly cooked in soy sauce, calamansi juice, garlic and onions, a specialty of the Tagalog region.