Meat Loaf with Olive Tapenade. Olive Tapenade MeatloafGround Beef Ingredient Cuts. Versatility and rich flavor make it ideal for burgers, tacos or wraps. Perfect for breakfast, lunch and everything in-between.
Check out the Olive Tapenade Meatloaf recipe at beefitswhatsfordinner.com. Ground Beef, plus three other ingredients, is all is takes to create this delicious and unique olive tapenade meatloaf. Olive Tapenade is an easy accompaniment that works well as an appetizer or cheese board component, or as a side to main entree meats like roast chicken. You can have Meat Loaf with Olive Tapenade using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meat Loaf with Olive Tapenade
- Prepare of –Meat Loaf——.
- You need 1-1/4 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1-1/4 pound of ground pork.
- It’s 12 ounces of bacon.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dehydrated onions.
- You need 1 cup of chopped bell pepper.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of –Topping——.
- You need 1-1/4 cup of Olive Tapenade see my recipe.
Tapenade is so, so under appreciated, if you ask me. Not only is tapenade really flavorful and delicious, but it. Make this easy Olive Tapenade for your next party spread, sandwich, or pizza garnish! It comes together in minutes and has endless possibilities.
Meat Loaf with Olive Tapenade step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheiit.
- Mix all the meatloaf ingredient, except bacon..
- Form a loaf. Stretch the bacon in a pan the way you see in the photo.
- Add loaf on top of bacon.
- Wrap the loaf with bacon. Turn wrapped loaf over so folded part is down on pan..
- Add Tapenade to the top of meatloaf.
- Put in the oven for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Happiness can be found in bowls of tapenade. At this exact moment, I cannot decide whether I would rather have it on. This easy Moroccan olive tapenade recipe calls for cured black olives, but for variety you might want to try making it with green olives. Sweet tangerines balance the briny olive tapenade in this quick and healthy fish recipe, making a flavor-packed topping for halibut. Reviews for: Photos of Roasted Halibut with Tangerine & Olive Tapenade.