Instant Pot Country Style Ribs. Instant Pot Country Style Ribs – These Instant Pot Country Style Ribs are so tender and flavorful! They start with a simple dry rub, are smothered in bbq sauce, and cooked up in your Instant Pot pressure cooker for a delicious and easy meal! Back in action with the Instant Pot!
Country style ribs in the Instant Pot. Making country style ribs in the Instant Pot is super easy and quick. Boneless country style ribs are also inexpensive and fast! You can have Instant Pot Country Style Ribs using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Country Style Ribs
- It’s 3 Pounds of Country Style Pork Ribs.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Paprika.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Pepper.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper,Optional.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Beef Broth, Water can be substituted.
- You need 1/2 Cup of BBQ Sauce, Plus more for serving.
Usually, you'd have to make these in the oven for hours. Country Style Ribs are boneless and usually very inexpensive, so they're a great way to feed a lot of people for cheap! While I used to make boneless country ribs in the crock-pot, ever since buying an instant pot, country ribs in a pressure cooker is my new favorite method for cooking country-style pork ribs. While the crockpot still does a good job, cooking instant pot country style ribs turns out even better.
Instant Pot Country Style Ribs instructions
- In a small bowl mix together the dry rub ingredients until well combined. Spread the dry rub evenly on both sides of the ribs and massage into the meat..
- Pour the beef broth into the bottom of your Instant Pot. Add the ribs to the Instant Pot and pour over the BBQ sauce..
- Lock the lid on the pressure cooker. Cook on manual, high pressure, for 45 minutes. After cooking is finished, use the natural release method. This will take about 15-20 minutes..
- Remove ribs and serve immediately with extra BBQ sauce as desired!.
Country style ribs that are full of flavor and made so easy in the Instant Pot! Our simple BBQ rub adds loads of flavor and we let you in on our secret to make the ribs taste just like they were cooked on the grill. It's all ready in less than an hour too! With the Instant Pot Country Style Ribs recipe, you can have delicious, meaty ribs with less mess. I've been making country style ribs in my slow cooker for as long as I can remember.