Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip. Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip. Kung Pao beef instant pot ip. by Aaron Anderson; Spinach artichoke dip instant pot ip. Add the beef, stout, broth and reserved liquid, stirring to scrape up the browned bits.
Top with flaky puff pastry and you have a decadent dinner in no time! Growing up, pot pies were absolutely one of my favorite meals. I loved getting my own cute little dinner pie all to myself. You can have Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip
- You need 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- You need 1 pound of stew meat cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 2 of heaving TSP minced garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 (11 oz) of bottle of Guinness extra stout beer.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- You need 2 TSP of kosher salt.
- It’s 10 of fresh basil leaves roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 of tubes (8oz) crescent roll sheets.
- You need 6 of 7-8 oz ramekins.
- It’s of Finely shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Fresh parsley chopped.
Turn instant pot on to saute high/more. When pot reads hot add the olive oil. Add in stew meat and cook till brown with just a little pink showing. Stir with a wooden spoon and scrape any bits that may be stuck on the bottom of the pot.
Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip step by step
- Turn instant pot on to saute high/more. When pot reads hot add the olive oil..
- Add in stew meat and cook till brown with just a little pink showing..
- Add in onion and garlic stirring frequently for 3 minutes..
- Add beef broth and beer. Stir with a wooden spoon and scrape any bits that may be stuck on the bottom of the pot..
- Add the peas and carrots, corn, salt, and basil. Stir..
- Preheat oven to 375. Seal pressure cooker and cook on manual/high pressure for 10 minutes. Then allow a 10 minute natural release. Then release rest of pressure. Remove lid..
- Switch instant pot to saute setting and slowly stir in the flour. Simmer till it thickens. Switch to keep warm..
- Roll out crescent rolls. And cut out squares a little bigger than the top of your ramekin..
- Ladle beef mixture into the ramekins and top with a crescent roll square on each. Gently push down around the rim. Poke a hole in the middle of the crescent top..
- Place ramekins on a cookie sheet and place on middle rack of the oven. Bake for 12-15 minutes..
- When tops are browned and crispy remove from oven..
- IMMEDIATELY top with shredded cheese. And add parsley for garnish…
Brad's Brussel sprouts and cabbage braised in stout. Brussel sprouts, trim end and cut in half, LG head of cabbage course chopped, shallot, chopped, red onion, chopped, minced garlic, cottage bacon, chopped, Sea salt and black pepper, imperial stout. More delicious beef recipes: Instant Pot Irish Beef Stew. Instant Pot Wine Braised Beef Short Ribs. Here is my all-time favorite Perfect Pie Crust recipe in case you need one.