Instant pot street tacos. Instant Pot Street Tacos Recipe will impress the entire family with all the amazing flavor and tender beef. This recipe is so simple to make and the perfect meal idea for busy nights. The instant pot makes this recipe so quick that dinner can be thrown together in minutes.
They are a Godsend and we have loved ours ever since getting it. Instant Pot Shredded Beef Street Tacos. I love using the Instant Pot to make shredded beef of any kind. You can have Instant pot street tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant pot street tacos
- Prepare 3 lbs of flank steak or you can use skirt steak.
- Prepare 1 of white onion chopped.
- It’s 2 of fresh limes plus extra for toppings.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 bundle of cilantro.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need of mini corn tortillas.
Chuck roast can become super tender in an hour in the Instant Pot. It is easily shreddable and makes a perfect filling for tacos, salads, tostados, burritos and more. These Instant Pot shredded beef street tacos are just so perfect. There's just something about those tender flavorful bits of flank steak that I can't get enough of.
Instant pot street tacos instructions
- Thinly slice the steak. Then chop into bite site pieces. Place the steak in the Instant pot. Add half the onions to the pot. Save the rest of the onions in a small bowl..
- Meanwhile season with salt and pepper. Pour the beef stock over the beef. Squeeze the juice of two fresh limes over the meat and onion mixture. Lock the lead on and make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the pressure to high pressure for 15 minutes..
- While the steak is cooking, melt the butter in another skillet Fry the mini corn tortillas in the melted butter for 1 minute until they are soft. Allow them to cool slightly. You will need 2 mini corn tortillas per taco. Once the pressure is up do a quick release, and stir. Spoon the meat mixture on the tortillas. Top with cilantro, fresh onions and serve with limes..
- Notes- this is the steak i used i couldn't find the other steaks, so i got the cheapest steaks… and i seasoned them before i put them in the instant pot. i did lay the meat on top of each other as you can see in the pictures. I didn't cut mine i will be shredding it after it has cooked, in a food processor..
And you all know how much I big PUFFY heart my Instant Pot because of my chronic lack of planning, and insanely busy, hectic life. Instant Pot Carnitas Street Tacos Recipe. For this recipe we are using the Smithfield All Natural Boneless Loin Filet, which can be found in the fresh pork section of your local Walmart. Instant Pot Chicken is so easy to make and truly one of the most versatile recipes I have ever come across (and one you'll pull your pressure cooker out for any day of the week). Super-fast, incredibly delicious and crowd pleasing…all reasons to whip up Instant Pot Chicken Tacos tonight!