Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot. Brush melted butter evenly over chicken breasts, followed by ham and cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. We made this Instant Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe recently as an experiment and it turned out way better than we expected!
With the Instant Pot, they were all perfectly cooked! Sometimes when I would make chicken cordon bleu in the oven it would come out a bit dry, more often than not. Now you can enjoy cordon bleu in pressure cooker in just minutes. You can have Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot
- It’s 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts fillet.
- Prepare 1 (10.5 oz.) of can cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of ham slices.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz.) of pkg. sliced Swiss cheese.
- You need 1 (6 oz.) of pkg. cornbread Stove-Top®? stuffing.
- You need 1 cup of butter melted.
Try this Instant Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe that takes all the work out of traditional cordon blue recipes. Instant Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe. Your family can enjoy this delicious instant pot chicken cordon bleu recipe with very little work. Brush melted butter evenly over chicken breasts, followed by ham and cheese.
Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot instructions
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream of chicken soup, water, milk, salt, pepper and garlic until smooth. Set aside. Place the chicken breasts at the bottom of the instant pot..
- Add the ham over the chicken in an even layer. Top with the cheese. Pour over the soup mixture and use a spatula to spread it out evenly. Sprinkle over the cornbread stuffing mix. Pour over the butter evenly over the stuffing..
- Add the lid and set the valve to sealing. Set the pressure for 25 minutes. Do a quick release to release the pressure..
- Browned up.
- This is what it looked like when done. I did 15 mins because i had thin chicken tenders and not chicken breast……
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Pasta-I used my favorite twisty cavatappi pasta that I find at Smith's (Kroger). You can also use cellentani pasta or penne. Cheese-to make it more like chicken cordon bleu you can use shredded Swiss cheese. I ended up using mozzarella cheese because that's what I had on hand.