Instant Pot Beef Stew. Best Ever Instant Pot Beef Stew – This mouthwatering and easy to make Instant Pot Beef Stew is sure to become one of your favorite ever Instant Pot recipes! Tender beef is simmered in a super flavorful and hearty broth that's packed with veggies! Well, you guys, it is way past time for me to.
Wait for pot to heat up, then add oil. Add half the stew meat to pot and season with salt and lots of pepper to taste. This Instant Pot Beef Stew is filled with tender pieces of beef, potatoes and carrots in a rich and flavorful broth. You can cook Instant Pot Beef Stew using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Prepare 1 pound of chuck stew beef, small cubes.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of flour.
- You need 1/2 pound of carrots, peeled and sliced.
- It’s 1 of medium white onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 pound of white or golden potatoes, cubed.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 cups of low sodium beef stock.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of steak sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of thyme, rosemary.
- Prepare to taste of S&P.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen peas, thawed.
This pressure cooker beef stew is a quick and easy twist on the classic recipe! When you're craving a warm, hearty meal, there's nothing like a comforting bowl of beef stew. This Instant Pot Beef Stew is full of melt-in-your-mouth beef, hearty vegetables, and a rich broth. You won't believe how quickly and easily it comes together.
Instant Pot Beef Stew instructions
- Put IP on sautè mode, add 2 Tbs olive oil.
- Add beef.
- Cook until about half done, add flour and continue cooking.
- Add veggies (except peas), stock, sauce and seasoning.
- Put IP on stew setting and set time for 35 minutes.
- Release steam and open IP, add peas.
- Serve with crusty bread or hearty crackers or use my biscuit recipe.
This Instant Pot Beef Stew is the perfect meal for a chilly day. It is warm and full of comforting textures and flavors. Cooking it in the Instant Pot is a game. Instant Pot Beef Stew While there's no denying that a pot of stew bubbling away for a few hours on the stovetop makes for an amazing-smelling kitchen, u sing an Instant Pot instead makes for a beef stew that can go from pulling ingredients out of the refrigerator to sitting down at the dinner table in just about an hour. When the timer goes off, release pressure manually using quick pressure release.