Chicken Lettuce Wraps.
You can cook Chicken Lettuce Wraps using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Chicken.
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic (minced).
- You need 1 of Onion (diced).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Hoisin Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Freshly Grated Ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sriracha, or more, to taste.
- It’s 1 (8 ounce) of can whole water chestnuts, drained and diced.
- It’s 2 of Green Onions (thinly sliced).
- Prepare to taste of Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper,.
- You need 1 of head butter lettuce.
Chicken Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium high heat. Add ground chicken and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the chicken as it cooks; drain excess fat..
- Stir in garlic, onion, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger and Sriracha until onions have become translucent, about 1-2 minutes..
- Stir in chestnuts and green onions until tender, about 1-2 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste..
- To serve, spoon several tablespoons of the chicken mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf, taco-style..