Fruit Salad. Because this simple dressing takes strawberries, raspberries, and mangoes to a whole new level. Sweet syrupy honey, fresh tart orange juice, and. Fruit salad is a dish consisting of various kinds of fruit, sometimes served in a liquid, either their own juices or a syrup.
Honey Lime Fruit Salad is a refreshing fruit salad bursting with flavour! I first tasted this rich fruit salad at my wedding reception many years ago. The ladies who did the cooking wouldn't share the recipe at the time, but I eventually got it. You can have Fruit Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad
- Prepare of Any kinds of your favorite fruits, diced (I used green and purple grapes 🍇, cantaloupe 🍈, strawberries 🍓, kiwi 🥝, apples 🍎, and oranges 🍊).
- You need of For the dressing:.
- Prepare 150 gr of mayonnaise.
- It’s 100 gr of condense milk.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s of For the topping:.
- It’s 100 gr of shreded white cheddar.
This fruit salad is perfect for parties. It's easy to make and everyone will appreciate a healthy option at the dessert table. The orange-lemon syrup is sweetened with honey and glazes the fruit to keep it. This refreshing fruit salad can be made in advance and won't oxidise and go brown.
Fruit Salad step by step
- In a small bowl, add all dressing ingredients. Mix well. Keep it in the refrigerator..
- In a big bowl, add all the fruits. Keep it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours until cold..
- Take out the fruits from the refrigerator. Pour the dressing on top of the fruits. Mix well. Sprinkle the shredded white cheddar on top..
- Serve cold. Yum! 😋.
I have fond memories of Fruit Salads. You know the canned Fruit Salad (Fruit Cocktail) that has all those tiny pieces of fruit and maraschino cherries. #drugs #fruit-salad #fruitsalad #hodgepodge #idioms #military #purple heart #students. fruit saladunknown. n. An item rumored to exist at certain parties, consisting of a bowl filled with random. Fresh fruit is colorful and nutritious. Thrown into a fruit salad, it becomes the perfect take-along dish for parties, picnics and potlucks.