Chicken and Bow Ties. Got home had bow ties and decided to google chicken and bow ties. Picked this recipe and actually had all the ingredients. I don't have a Dutch oven so fixed the chicken another way.
Add chicken, basil, and crushed red pepper. Easy and delicious chicken and bow-tie pasta with a white cream sauce. Easy and delicious chicken and bow-tie pasta with a white cream sauce. You can have Chicken and Bow Ties using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Bow Ties
- Prepare 1-1/1 of /2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast sliced cut into 1" cubes.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 of large white or yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic finely chopped (optional).
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s 8 ounces (1/2 box) of farfalle pasta cooked to al dente and drained.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of jar alfredo sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
Everybody needs some comfort food now and again, and this pasta dish is just that. This chicken and pasta recipe is such a quick and easy meal! Stir in asparagus, mushrooms and garlic. Chicken with Bow Tie Pasta and seasonal vegetables.
Chicken and Bow Ties instructions
- Spray 8"x 8" baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit..
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add onion and garlic and cook 3- 4 minutes, then add chicken, a little salt and pepper and cook until chicken is no longer pink..
- Add cooked pasta to the chicken mixture. I add about 1/2 cup mozzarella to the chicken mixture..
- Add the jar of alfredo sauce to the chicken and pasta mixture. Stir until combined..
- Put mixture in the prepared baking dish, cover with mozzarella..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- I serve this with salad and garlic bread..
I made this the other night and realized how few easy pasta recipes I have on this blog, I will be changing that! Add pasta to water and cook according to package directions; drain. Cook bow tie pasta according to directions. In separate bowl mix Curly's Sauceless chicken diced, diced tomatoes, cut bell peppers and Italian dressing. Once pasta has cooked, drain and place back in boiling pan.