Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette. Smoking a turkey for Thanksgiving using my brining techniques and recipes and my bacon butter under the skin will be sure to make your In this recipe, I show you how to stuff bacon butter under the skin of the turkey before smoking it to moisturize that breast meat and make it super flavorful. Sharing a recipe for Turkey, Mushroom and Bacon Puff Pastry Pockets. These puff pastry pockets are filled with a turkey, bacon, swiss cheese and a creamy mushroom sauce.
The finished smoked mushroom chips are positively addictive. I meant to save some to use as a salad topping or in a nice M. T.,** but wouldn't you know it, my hands and mouth colluded to eat them all before my brain even had a chance to interject! You can cook Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk or heavy cream.
- It’s 3 strips of bacon cut in half.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced mushrooms fresh or canned.
- You need 2 slices of smoked turkey deli meat – diced.
- It’s of Small sprinkle of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Small sprinkle cup shredded Colby jack cheese.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and dried parsley.
The Best Smoked Portabella Mushrooms Recipes on Yummly Turkey Sausage And Mushroom Quinoa Skillet With Hillshire Farm Naturals® Smoked Sausage, Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms, Beef And Bacon Smoked Sausage With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Mushrooms. Smoking a Turkey Breast wrapped in Bacon on Big Green Egg For more barbecue and grilling recipes visit: http Tuck the bacon edges under the breast as tight as possible to help keep the breast shape. Recipe for smoking a boneless turkey breast wrapped with a bacon weave.
Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette step by step
- Lightly oil or butter skillet on medium low heat.
- Whisk eggs, dry spices and milk or cream in a bowl. Pour in pan. Cut cooked bacon strips in half and dice 3 of the halves..
- Cook about 4 minutes or until edges start looking dry then sprinkle all your toppings except the Colby jack cheese And a few of the diced bacon bits onto one half of the omelette and continue cooking 2 more minutes..
- Using a spatula fold the half of the omelette without toppings on top of the half that’s filled. Place lid on skillet and cook another 2-4 minutes to ensure inside is fully cooked and hot. Garnish with pepper and parsley and a little salt. serve with the remainder of the half bacon strips, a sausage patty or toast..
Use a sheet of parchment paper or wax paper and start weaving the slices of bacon together. I've added Smoked turkey, bacon or ham would work just as well. the crust is surpisingly good with the mushroom and cheese. Top with the mushroom-onion mixture, add cubed smoked turkey, and pour the egg mixture on top. When I was in university, I created this flavorful penne pasta recipe using my favorite ingredients: smoked bacon, button mushrooms and garlic. It became a hit with my family, friends and even special guests at home.