Hacked and Healthier 'Hummus'. Hummus- a garlicky blend of deliciousness that has become quite the food trend within the past two years. S. households now stock hummus in the fridge. Just two decades ago, annual U.
Which Is Healthier: Hummus Or Guacamole? While high in calories In the world of party appetizers, there are none more classic or delicious than hummus and guacamole. But between these two crowd favorites, which is packing the most nutrition? You can cook Hacked and Healthier 'Hummus' using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hacked and Healthier 'Hummus'
- Prepare 1 of medium zucchini.
- You need 1/4 cup of Powdered Peanut Butter (PBfit…etc).
- It’s 2 Clove of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of (Optional) 1 Tablespoon olive oil.
Hummus and baba ganoush share similar ingredients but have one important difference: the main ingredient in hummus is chickpeas and in baba ganoush it's eggplant. Baba ganoush delivers more of five vitamins and one mineral, while hummus is a better source of two other vitamins.. You can spread the creamy dip on crackers, dunk fresh-cut veggies in it, spread it on toast, and more. But beware of store-bought brands that can be filled with preservatives and other less-than-desirable ingredients.
Hacked and Healthier 'Hummus' step by step
- Chop and pat dry the zucchini.
- Combine the ingredients in a food processor/blender and blend until smooth..
- Place in refrigerator for at least 30 min to let it thicken..
- Nutritional comparison is one third of typical hummus.
- Note: cauliflower that has been boiled until tender, squeezed and then blendered will make a even better hummus. I'd recommend doubling the above recipe for a typical 1 lb bag of cauliflower.
Instead, try making your own hummus recipe. Hummus lovers tend to have healthier diets. People who eat hummus tend to consume more fiber, vitamins A, C and E, magnesium, folate, potassium and Plus, pair hummus with vegetables and you have a filling, satisfying and healthy snack. Between the humus and vegetables you're getting fiber, a. Find healthy hummus stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.