Bruschetta. Add Hummus On These Toasted Bread Slices Make For A Delicious Appetizer. Check Out Bruschetta Recipes On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
Opt for a classic bruschetta recipe or an inventive spin on the signature appetizer with ideas from Food Network chefs. Bruschetta There are few things I love more than bruschetta. The grilled, buttery bread.the beautiful tomatoes.the scrumptious basil. You can cook Bruschetta using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta
- You need 10 large of fresh basil leaves, chopped or 1/2 ts dried basil.
- Prepare 2 cup of plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1/3 cup of evoo.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 loaf of french baguette.
A perfect combination, and a perfect snack. Unless you eat twelve pieces like I do.and then it's more like a meal. Ah bruschetta, one of the best ways to enjoy the bounty of summer. Pronounced "brusketta", this classic Italian appetizer is a perfect way to capture the flavors of garden ripened tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and olive oil.
Bruschetta step by step
- Heat oven to 425..
- Stack 5 basil leaves one a top of one another. Roll up. Slice crosswise thinly . Repeat with remaining basil..
- Combine tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and sliced basil. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Combine evoo and garlic in small bowl, microwave on high for 30 seconds..
- Cut bread into slightly angled 1/4 inch pieces..
- Brush with evoo and place on baking pan..
- Bake about 6-8 minutes or until golden brown..
- Just before serving, drain excess liquid from tomatoes..
- Spoon tomato mixture evenly over bread slices..
Think of it as summer on toast! In a large bowl, combine oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. This was originally Guy Fieri's but is slightly adapted to my taste after making it about a billion times. In a large bowl, mix the onions, tomatoes, garlic and basil, taking care not to mash or break up the tomatoes too much. Add the balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil.