Gluten Free Garlic Cheddar Biscuits.
You can cook Gluten Free Garlic Cheddar Biscuits using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
- You need of Biscuit:.
- Prepare 2 cups of King Arthur GF baking mix.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk (or 1 cup cream).
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter (leave out if using cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Topping:.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
Gluten Free Garlic Cheddar Biscuits step by step
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine baking mix and shredded cheese. Toss/stir together with Italian seasoning.
- Combine melted butter& milk, or sub in 1 cup cream. Stir into flour mixture to form dough.
- Form into balls (small handful/ large cookie scoop) and Drop onto baking stone or ungreased/parchment lined baking sheet. Taller balls = taller biscuits.
- Make topping by combing all ingredients.
- Bake 8 minutes, turning pan halfway thru, remove from oven after 10 to brush on topping.
- Bake 7 more minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven. Enjoy warm!.